The amount of lego set variety in LEGO is very high, which makes it difficult to choose one of them for your teenage girl and boy. Here we have provided 3 best Lego for you teenage girl and boy.
There is no limit to creating imagination into Lego sets. You may build any sets like star Wars series, Technic set like Buggati Chiron, Porche, Duplo, Taj Mahel, etc. Here I am talking about best of best Lego sets that you can check on amazon or buy, You may check their rating and review.
3 Best Lego for teenage girl
These are the top 10 best Lego sets for teenage girl. These all set are amazing and really interesting to built and increase your imagination power to built new sets.
1. Central Perk Building Kit
- 7 LEGO Minifigure
- 1070 piece
- 15.04 x 10.32 x 3.7 inches size
- Recommended age 14 year and more
You can celebrate the 25th anniversary of Friends, the legendary American TV show sitcom, with this highly collectible LEGO Ideas 21319 CENTRAL PERK set!
- CENTRAL PERK CAFE full of hilarious memories of classic Friends TV shows and authentic details to inspire your friends to show.
- In the box you will get, a buildable Central Perk café studio set, plus Ross Geller, Rachel Green, Chandler Bing, Monica Geller, Joey Tribbiani, Phoebe with guitar, and Gunther Minifigures with cool accessories to create memorable scenes.
- This set includes 1070 pieces and best for +14 year kids and adults.
- On the couch with friends, the iconic seating area is removable for easy seating. Here all the characters can sit and enjoy one after the other. And they can see the performance of Phoebe playing a song with her guitar.
- In the central perk have a Service counter you can Imagine ordering a coffee and cookies from Gunther. In the box, all accessories are available like cookies, cups, and stoves.
2. Stephanie’s Gymnastics Show
- Stephanie and Mia mini-doll figures
- 241 piece
- 13.94 x 7.52 x 2.32 inches size
- Recommended all
As you can see in image marking 1, that is the locker, here both Stephanie and Mia keep her snacks, banana chocolate, and water bottle.
The floor rotates from all four directions and above that floor Stephanie rotates the ring from her waist, it is absolutely amazing view look like a real.
The red button is a Trampoline that works like a push-button when Mia jump on it launches the girl into the air.
kids can make three type of gym discipline and they can spin Stephanie 360 degrees on a whirling gym poll.
Here is a stand also on which you can stand winners as 1st, 2nd and third.
3. Mia’s Tree House
- Mia and Daniel mini-doll figures
- 351 piece
- 11.1 x 10.32 x 2.99 inches size
- Recommended for 6 to 18 year old
- Your both girl and boy child definitely will love this building set. In this set, they can build an opening roof and slide on the zip wire and much more.
- This set is the best gift for Christmas and birthdays for your children. In this set Daniel mini-doll figures, plus Mimi, the bunny, and Cinnamon, the bird, pet figures are included.
- The kids will get an instruction pre-packed book in a bag that they can carry anywhere and can start building set as they wish.
- Mia’s Treehouse has added a “fun” component to their Lego World that they have created. Everyone wanted to be in the treehouse at once! imagine that! Some fun things, such as zip lines, add to the detail and creativity.
- It was even better as I noticed that they connect the zipline to another building! Yes, a zipline for the hospital! They border the sky with Lego!